letsopenupoverwhisky.com, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
The responsible for this website is:
- ALVACHI DDIGITALS AGENCIA MARKETING, S.L UNIPERSONAL
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B88606496
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Volume 40172, Folio 124, Section 8, Page 713845, Inscription 1.
- Calle del Océano Atlántico number 7, Coslada, 28821 Madrid
- Contact e-mail address is email@example.com
- Contact cell phone number is +34 678 87 92 26
General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “General Terms and Conditions”) govern the access and use of the letsopenupoverwhisky.com website.
Before using this website you must accept these general terms and conditions. If you do not accept them, please leave the website immediately.
Specific terms and conditions for campaigns/contests and/or sweepstakes
On those occasions when our website organizes and/or publicizes advertising campaigns, contests and/or sweepstakes, specific terms and conditions will be established that users must respect in order to participate.
In case of discrepancy between the specific conditions and these general terms and conditions, the specific conditions shall prevail unless expressly stated otherwise.
Intellectual Property Rights
All contents of the Web, as well as trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind contained on the Web, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of letsopenupoverwhisky.com or third parties who have authorized their inclusion on the Web and are protected by law.
The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, marketing or transformation of the elements listed in the preceding paragraphs constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial letsopenupoverwhisky.com or the owner thereof.
Current legislation prohibits the advertising, sale, consumption and supply of alcohol to persons under 18 years of age.
Based on this, access, registration, browsing, use, hosting and / or downloading of materials and / or use of the services of the website or its contents by minors (under 18 years) is prohibited. The user, by registering, responsibly represents and warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age.
If you are not of legal age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages in the country or territory where you are located or if you are accessing our site from a country or other territory where this is not permitted, please leave this site immediately.
You may only share content with those persons who are of legal drinking age.
The User agrees to make an appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the legislation in force at all times, the General Conditions of the website, morality and generally accepted good customs.
In this way, it is forbidden to use the website:
- In a manner that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way or with the intent to promote the consumption of alcohol by minors
- To transmit or procure the sending of any unwanted or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To cause damage to the computer systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties and/or to introduce or disseminate computer viruses, harmful code or software or other types of systems that may cause damage or alterations in computer systems, or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the materials or services of the website and/or the Contents, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any materials and services of the website and/or of the Contents
- To promote, sell, hire, divulge advertising or information of its own or of third parties without prior written authorization of the owner of the website, or to include hyperlinks in its private or commercial web pages to the website or its contents, unless expressly authorized by the owner of the website.
The User shall be liable to the owner of the website, or to third parties, for any damages of any kind that may be caused as a result of breach or non-compliance, directly or indirectly, of these General Conditions.
Hyperlinks or External Links
The user who wants to introduce links or hyperlinks from their own web pages to the website or its contents must request prior, express and written authorization from the owner of the same.
In case of not having such authorization, the owner of the website has the right to demand the removal of any link or hyperlink to the website or its contents, being obliged the responsible of the website and/or application that publishes the link to proceed immediately to its elimination.
When our website includes links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these are provided for information purposes only. We do not control the content of these sites or resources and, therefore, we are not responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The owner of the website is exempt from any liability for:
- For the impossibility or connection difficulties used to access the website or its contents, service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunction of the same regardless of the type of connection or technical means used by the user.
- For fraudulent or negligent actions of the user, or that have their origin in causes of force majeure and any others that are beyond the control of the owner of the website.
- For attacks of the so-called “hackers” or third parties specialized in the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that the owner of the website has adopted all existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
- For damages that may be caused by the information, contents, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside the website, including service providers of the information society, through a website that can be accessed through a link on this site.
- For any damage or harm to the user’s software or hardware resulting from access to the website or its contents or from the use of the information or elements or applications contained therein.
- For the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on the website or its contents, nor for direct or indirect damages in connection with the use of the information or elements contained therein.
In general, the owner of the website shall be exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and use by users of the website.
Privacy and Treatment of Personal Data
To access some of the services offered by the website, the User must previously provide certain personal data.
This website will automatically process this data and will apply the corresponding security measures, in accordance with RGPD, LOPDGDD and LSSI.
For more information about the cookies used on this website you can consult the Cookies Policy at the following link: https://letsopenupoverwhisky.com/cookies/
Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution of these General Conditions of Use of the website shall be governed by Spanish law.
For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the person responsible for the website.