The personal data collected on this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other legislation and regulations in force on data protection.
Who is the Controller of my Personal Data?
The person responsible for your personal data, as owner of the website, is:
- ALVACHI DDIGITALS AGENCIA MARKETING, S.L UNIPERSONAL
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B88606496
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Volume 40172, Folio 124, Section 8, Page 713845, Inscription 1.
- Calle del Océano Atlántico number 7, Coslada, 28821 Madrid
- Contact e-mail address is email@example.com
- Contact cell phone number is +34 678 87 92 26
For what purpose will your Personal Data be processed?
Personal data, either collected automatically during the use of the Web, or provided voluntarily by the user himself, will be processed for the following purposes:
- To guarantee the access and use of the website to the user.
- To send newsletters as well as advertising communications related to the products and services offered on the Web. You may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an email to the address indicated above.
- Send the information requested by the user through the contact form.
- Manage the user’s participation in possible contests and advertising campaigns displayed on our website.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes described in the previous section is the express consent requested from the User. You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For how long will the Personal Data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or until you request their deletion to the data controller.
To which recipients will your Personal Data be communicated?
Personal data will not be communicated to any third party outside the website or its collaborators, unless legally obliged to do so. Nor will any international transfer of the same be made.
In those cases in which the user decides to participate in any of the campaigns and/or sweepstakes organized by us or any of our collaborators, we will transfer the data entered by the user in the registration form to the collaborating company that organizes the campaign and/or contest or sweepstakes.
What Rights can I exercise over my Personal Data?
The User whose personal data will be processed may request the following rights from the data controller:
You may exercise your rights to access, to be informed, to rectification, to restriction of processing, to erasure, data portability, object and automated individual decision-making at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, enclosing a photocopy of your identification document, and addressed to the above address.
The user can find models for the exercise of their rights by clicking on the following link: https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/conoce-tus-derechos
If the user considers that we have treated his personal data incorrectly, he may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
The contact details of the AEPD according to the information published on its website (www.aepd.es) are:
C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
Tel. 900 293 183